Confident Test-Taking Starts Here
Prepare your high school student for SAT/ACT success with LTP’s award-winning test-prep courses. Our small class size (maximum of 5-6 students per class) allows each student to receive the individual attention, personalized teaching approach and flexible learning pace that is essential for mastery. If your son or daughter is ready to learn in a positive, friendly and helpful environment, LTP is the right choice. We also offer one-on-one tutoring for the SAT/ACT and a wide variety of subjects required in middle school, high school, college and beyond.
Below are details for our 32-Hour SAT or ACT program and our new SAT/ACT Combined program option. If you need help determining which course works best for your student, please contact us!
LTP 8-Week, 32 Hour SAT or ACT Program ($1,299):
Compare our 32-Hour SAT/ACT program & prices to our competitors
Our 8-week, 32-Hour program is designed for students who have determined which test (SAT or ACT) is best suited for them. If you are not sure which test that is, contact us and we will help determine which course works best for your student.
Whether you choose SAT or ACT prep, the course is designed to focus on three aspects of test-prep: Content, Strategy, and Test stamina.
Content: From algebra and geometry to critical reading/vocabulary, grammar and essay writing, LTP offers in-depth coverage of every subject area tested on the SAT and/or the ACT (including science). Through review, remediation and classroom teaching, our test-prep professionals thoroughly prepare all students for total mastery of subject and test content.
Strategy: Standardized test taking is both a skill and an art. LTP instructors are expert at offering students insight into all the intricacies of successfully navigating these difficult admissions tests. We teach basic test-taking skills, incorporating proven tips, little-known techniques and straightforward strategies — all designed to foster confidence and outstanding test scores.
Test stamina: LTP students not only receive unique instruction regarding test-taking skills and subject matter, they also learn how to survive a grueling four-hour exam. Loudoun Test Prep recreates the SAT/ACT experience as we offer up to three opportunities for taking full-length, proctored practice exams that are scored, then reviewed.
Class size: 5-6 students maximum
Price: $1,299 per student
2017 Program Dates
SAT Program Dates:
- LTP.SAT21: July 1st – August 25th* – (REGISTRATION CLOSED – contact us to be placed on our wait list)
- LTP.SAT22: August 12th – October 6th – SAT Test Date Targeted: October 7th
- LTP.SAT23: September 9th – November 3rd – SAT Test Date Targeted: November 4th
- LTP.SAT24: September 30th – December 1st – SAT Test Date Targeted: December 2nd
ACT Program Dates:
- LTP.ACT15: July 15th – September 8th – ACT Test Date Targeted: September 9th
- LTP.ACT16: September 2nd – October 27th – ACT Test Date Targeted: October 28th
- LTP.ACT17: October 7th – December 8th – ACT Test Date Targeted: December 9th
* For those planning on missing classes due to vacation, we will provide two makeup classes during the program. One Math and Reading/Writing makeup about halfway through the program and one Math and Reading/Writing makeup towards the end of the program. Times/days will be scheduled once classes start.
On our registration form, please select all times your student is available to attend class. Then, you will receive instructions to schedule your student’s diagnostic test (A full-length SAT or ACT, depending on the course you choose). About a week or two before classes start, we create and publish your student’s exact class schedule, which is based on test scores and student availability. The goal is to ensure your student is in a small-group class with others who scored similarly on the diagnostic test. Each class consists of 5-6 students. For more details, please read about our scheduling process. If you have any additional questions regarding scheduling, please contact us.
Classes run for 8 weeks, 4 hours each week.
- SAT – 2 Hours Math, 2 Hours Reading/Writing
- ACT – 2 Hours Math/Science, 2 Hours Reading/English/Essay
We do our best to schedule Math and Reading/Writing on two separate dates. Again, the actual days/times are determined after registration based on student’s schedule and diagnostic test score.
3-5 Proctored SAT or ACT tests.
Parent reviews halfway through the program to discuss progress
Continued self-study material
* Contact us with any questions about our program.
LTP SAT/ACT Combined Program (+$899 to any SAT program):
Our SAT/ACT Combo program is designed for students who plan to take both the SAT and ACT. The first 8 weeks are identical to our 8-week, 32 Hour SAT program. After the program, your student will take a diagnostic ACT and receive 6 individual tutoring hours with our top instructors. Based on the diagnostic test results, we will help determine how to divide the hours across Math/Science and Reading/English.
In order to register for our SAT/ACT Combo program, please register for one of our small-group SAT classes and choose the “Combo” option on the registration form.
* Contact us with any questions about our program.